Porcelain veneers are one of Dr. Huisman’s most versatile tools. Our patients are amazed at the dramatic changes veneers can make in their smiles, repairing everything from a chipped or worn tooth to restoring teeth to their optimal length, width, color and size. Porcelain veneers can even help balance your bite to help with TMJ and other occlusal difficulties.
Porcelain veneers are thin sheets of ceramic that bond directly to the front surfaces of the teeth. They are an ideal choice for improving your smile and have become increasingly popular due to their simplicity and versatility. When they are bonded to the teeth, the ultra-thin porcelain veneers are virtually undetectable and highly resistant to coffee, tea or other staining agents. Veneers are the strongest restorative option that still resembles natural, healthy tooth enamel.
Porcelain Veneers can be used for a variety of smile enhancements, including:
- Repairing chipped, broken, worn teeth to their optimal size, strength and appearance
- Enhancing tooth size, shape, color, length and width
- Straightening crooked, overlapped teeth
- Closing gaps between teeth
- Balancing the dental bite
- Whitening stained smiles that are resistant to other whitening techniques
Talk to us about how beautiful and natural feeling porcelain veneers can change your smile. Call Dr. Jeff Huisman at 616-396-5919.