Have you been hiding your smile? Do you avoid social situations because your teeth embarrass you? Do you wish you could join in when people are laughing without covering your mouth? You may be the perfect candidate for a smile makeover!
What can a smile makeover do?
Smile makeovers can help anyone who has suffered the emotional and physical trauma of damaged, misshapen, discolored or missing teeth. Patients tell us all the time that dental makeovers can be absolutely life changing!
- Crooked, overlapped teeth can be straightened without the discomfort, time or unattractive appearance of metal braces.
- Gaps between teeth can be closed.
- Chipped, worn or broken teeth can be repaired.
- Tooth size, shape, color, length and width can be changed.
- Missing teeth can be replaced.
- Stained, discolored teeth can be whitened.
- Unattractive, failing silver-mercury fillings can be replaced with strong, safe, attractive tooth-colored restorations.
- Gums can be recontoured to reduce the appearance of a gummy smile.
The result? A beautiful smile that’s been designed just for you!