To Help Anyone Safely Relax Through Dental Treatments
Imagine drifting away into a comfortable and rested state during your dentistry. Now you can stop imagining and experience it with sedation dentistry from Dr. Jeffrey Huisman.
All sorts of patients can benefit from sedation dentistry. Do you…
- Have excessive fears about dental appointments?
- Have difficulty getting numb?
- Hate needles and shots?
- Hate the noises and smells associated with the dental office?
- Have a strong gag reflex?
- Have highly sensitive teeth?
- Have complex dental problems that will otherwise take several appointments to complete?
- Wish to have a comprehensive smile redesign?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask us about nitrous oxide sedation dentistry for your next appointment!
How Does Nitrous Oxide Sedation Work?
Nitrous Oxide sedation lets you drift away during treatment and come back feeling like you have had a restful nap. Some know Nitrous Oxide as laughing gas because of the unique effect, the slight tingling feeling and the altered sense of time. Whatever you call it, this sedating and pain relieving gas can help you drift away into a blissful state during treatment. Sedation takes only about 30 seconds after administration. After your treatment is completed, we will administer pure oxygen and you will wake up and feel clear and able to drive in no time.